Bridging all mainstream software to blockchains
The most comprehensive and flexible payments system for all software types
Payments Designed for Developers By Developers
The First Decentralized Application Platform
OPEN is the world's first turn key platform for all software types from your favorite mobile game to enterprise software
Turn Key Blockchain Solution for All Applications
Our modular and interoperable approach enables the software industry to take a major step towards cryptocurrency based monetization and distribution
Our modular payments approach can be used with any application payment scheme, type, and every smart contract enabled blockchain
Accept All Cryptocurrency with Any Pricing Scheme
Our Technology Focus
Want to accept any fiat? ERC-20 token for your multiplayer game? Casino app? E-commerce site?
We put the power in your hand, enabling immediate liquidity and hedging against both fiat and token volatility
Rocket fuel to drive blockchain use everywhere
Enabling app and game developers to tap into the billions of liquid cryptocurrencies instantly.
Payments, acceptance, hashing, data storage, all in one platform.
As experienced developers in the industry we asked...
A Developers Dream
Why are smash hit apps with proven business models only operating in the fiat world?
We found that
Currently no app tools exists for digital token in-app purchase acceptance.
We are fostering the use of cryptocurrency in mainstream software and solving blockchain distribution and cryptocurrency for all app developers.
The OPEN Platform is the way for mainstream software developers to both distribute and monetize their applications on the blockchain.
Currently no seamless blockchain platforms exist for digital token in-app purchase acceptance
Open connects software developers to the untapped
$100 billion+ in digital currency
You don't have to build a blockchain with OPEN you can plug your centralized components into our platform and obtain the benefits of a decentralization!
The World's First Decentralized Application Network Stack
OPEN Token Developer Highlights
Developers can stake OPEN token to initialize our smart contract Scaffolds to initialize the network
A Revolutionary Token Design
The OPEN Token and all ERC20 tokens can be sent from user to developer in a trustless manner without any third party!
OPEN Token User Highlights
Developers can stop paying for unwanted fiat-based chargebacks
and stop paying hefty fees on app stores
The OPEN Token
Purchases made with the OPEN Token will receive
a premium value compared to other digital currencies
OPEN Token will give users using apps within our API platform premium on all in-app purchases, while enabling developers to accept fiat all ERC20 tokens
The Open Token will utilize our Scaffold Protocol, used by developer to host and interact with users over any smart contract enabled blockchain
For the same amount of BTC or ETH for an app purchase of $100 the OPEN Token's premium would yield $120
Though all currencies are accepted, the OPEN Token carries a unique premium as the monetization model of Open
The OPEN Platform is Free for Developers
Open was conceived to not only solve our problem but to enable all developers within our industry to utilize future ERC20 tokens with or without restrictive app stores
Current app distribution platforms charge 30% of all transactions. This leaves developers with 70% of the revenue
Free Monetization For All Apps
Experienced Team Acquired
Members of the Open team struggle with how to easily incorporate their successful fiat based apps onto the blockchain
Funds raised for the development of the Open platform for all developers to bring proven successful apps to the blockchain without rebuilding their apps in blockchain
The Open platform development begins. Management team and engineering team is already in place
First features of the Open platform, initially tailored toward app developers is launched with promotional budget and launch partners offering their apps and games with the Open Token
Our Protocol Token is used to host applications on any network such as the Ethereum blockchain with no middle third party
Developer Better Program
API & SDK Beta
Block Chain Problem
Token Sale Planned
Developers interested in the OPEN Platform open for beta access
From architecting a mainstream app with 50 million+ downloads, to developing digital projects for major brands like Toyota and Adidas, to being featured in both New York Times and CNBC, to guest speaking to engineers at Yahoo on mobile growth, to being tasked with leading the deployment of the Asia-Pacific head quarters of a billion dollar software company
The Open team has a track record of strong technical achievement.
BLOCKCHAIN LEAD DEVELOPER
FINANCE & PARTNERSHIPS ADVISOR
Learn About Our Team:
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY
DEVELOPER PARTNERSHIPS ADVISOR
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
DIRECTOR OF DESIGN